100% guaranteed match rate is applicable for jobs posted through:
1. "On-Demand" Delivery
2. "Scheduled” Delivery
The guarantee is only available for jobs meeting these requirements:-
1. Dispatch (pick-up and drop-off only)
2. Pick-up and drop-off location is within Klang Valley
3. Jobs to be started between Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
4. Can be carried out by sedan cars or motorcycles
5. For jobs with more than 1 drop-off location, a delivery window of at least 40 minutes is allowed for every additional stop.
100% guaranteed match rate is limited to job posting in the correct format, details as below:-
1. Every pick-up and drop-off location is clearly provided and input as ONE task each. Clarity of address entails full address details with unit number, street full name, neighborhood, and postcode.
2. Drop-off location is limited to 3 different locations in 1 job posting.
3. Must specify additional requirements/information when posting a job by completing the relevant fields in the App. Related fields are:-
1. Parking requirement
2. Vehicle required
3. Number of items
4. Size of item
5. Recipient's phone number
Availability of 100% guaranteed match rate is limited subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm.
Time of Delivery:
GoGetter will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, the ability to meet stated delivery time is subject to conditions outside of GoGetters and GoGet's control (e.g. weather and traffic conditions). Traffic congestion and natural phenomenon such as heavy downpour and thunderstorm might cause delay in delivery.
Type of Jobs
100% guaranteed match rate does not cover the following type of jobs:-
1. Jobs other than dispatch - requires more than just pick-up and drop-off (e.g. purchasing item, collecting cash on behalf, banking tasks).
2. Non-halal food delivery
3. Job that requires additional equipment/tools (e.g. trolley, cooler bag, insulated bag)
Responsibility & Additional Charges:
GoGet reserves the right to impose additional charges (rates are based on RM15 per hour and based on a pro-rate basis) OR deny the 100% guaranteed match rate service under the following circumstances:-
1. Actual job description is different from the job posting either due to wrong input of details (e.g. delivery address, size/quantity of item) or unforeseen changes subsequent to job being assigned to a GoGetter. It is your responsibility to post a job with accurate information.
2. If you or your recipient is not contactable and/or fail to accept the delivery at the time they are ready for delivery (within 10 minutes upon arrival of GoGetter), or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations.
3. Delays during pick-up and/or drop-off above 10 minutes from the stated job pick-up and/or drop-off time not caused by GoGetter.
4. Last minute cancellation AFTER job has been claimed by a GoGetter
• A cancellation fee of 15% of the original GoGet Fee will be charged if a job is cancelled less than 3 hours prior to job start time.
• A cancellation fee of 30% will be charged for last minute job cancellation (less than 1 hour prior to job start time).
• You must ensure that at the time of pick-up, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to the goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
5. GoGet reserves the right to deny the 100% guaranteed match service to business who received rating of 2 stars or below for more than 3 times.
6. In the event a re-delivery is required (not caused by GoGetter), an additional charge of 50% of the original GoGet Fee will be imposed. GoGetter will make every effort to deliver within re-delivery time requested, however, the ability to meet the request is subject to their availability.
GoGet shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
Credits purchased are strictly non-refundable.